What’s Ahead in 2015
Looking Back on 2014. What’s Ahead in 2015?
By: John Cook, Chief Client Officer
I am a keeper of journals and notebooks to, hopefully, keep all of my workflow, schedule, notes and deadlines together. Around this time each year, I take time to review those notebooks, as I begin to plan for the new year. It is a good way to celebrate the successes and learn from the mistakes.
As you plan, ask yourself these questions. Take an inventory, be honest, and begin the new year with a new perspective.
- What was the greatest lesson I learned in 2014?
- What was my greatest success in 2014? What made it successful? How will this help me in 2015?
- What other successes did I experience in 2014? What did I do right?
- What would I consider a failure in 2014? Why was it a failure?
- What obstacles did I face in 2014? How will I eliminate those obstacles in 2015?
- Where do I need to build new relationships in 2015?
- What new strategy will I implement in 2015?
- What professional or personal goal do I need to reactivate?
- What will my “One Thing” in 2015? Instead of a list of resolutions, name one thing that will put me over the top?
- Who will be my mentor or role model in 2015?
Don’t be afraid to develop new ways of thinking. There is greatness in you to come forth.
Wishing you a holiday season filled with hope, joy, and miracles!!