Jean Konzman ControllerEmployed with Professional Recovery Consultants®
- Bachelor of Science, double major Finance and Business Administration, University of Maryland, College Park;
- Twenty-one years experience in the accounting field, including nine years as Controller;
- Direct responsibility in managing all aspects of the accounting area. Successfully implemented numerous policies and procedures that enhanced the operations and profitability. Key focus on building strong and successful relationships with vendors and consumers;
- Primary liaison with regulatory, tax and financial auditors;
- Extensive training in management and human resources.