Geoff Miller CEOEmployed with Professional Recovery Consultants, Inc.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of Georgia, 1993;
- 4 years’ experience in managing a team of 10 manufacturer’s representatives (prior to PRC);
- 1 year of collection experience, 7 years of sales/client service experience in the collection industry, President of PRC since 2003;
- Memberships in: the American Association of Health Care Administrative Management (AAHAM) since 2003, AAHAM Presidents Award winner in 2003; the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), with positions including Second Vice President and Treasurer; and the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA); North Carolina ACA board member
- Membership in Vistage International, which is an international organization of CEOs since 2003;
- Attended ACA’s programs and education opportunities including conventions, national and local chapter meetings and tele-seminars since 1996.
- Executive Board Member and Fundraising Chair of SAFEchild, a non-profit organization whose mission is to prevent child abuse and neglect. Successfully raised over $400,000 in 2012’s campaign.
- Past President of Carolina Chapter of AAHAM (American Association of Healthcare Administration Management) for the 2014-2016 term.