PRC is proud to announce it has been selected as one of the Best Places to Work in Collections in 2019.
Professional Recovery Consultants Inc. ® (also known as PRC or ProRecovery) was founded in North Carolina in 1979 and has since grown to become the region’s premier provider of fast, efficient, and hassle-free debt recovery and accounts receivable services. This growth has been a direct result of our concentration on client service while remaining on the cutting edge of new technology and collection technique development.
Now in its 12th year, the Best Places to Work in Collections program was established by insideARM, the leading independent news and information provider for the Collections and Recovery industry, and is administered by Best Companies Group, which conducts over 60 local, national, and industry “Best Places” programs each year.
This survey and award program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in the Credit and Collections industry. This year, 37 companies met the standard to be selected. The Best Places to Work in Collections list is divided into three size categories: Small (15-49 employees), Medium (50-149 employees) and Large (150+ employees).
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the United States
- Have a minimum of 15 employees in the United States
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
- Must have US call center operations with at least 15 employees, providing either customer care, outsourced services, collections, or online chat services. Only employees working in the United States are eligible to be surveyed.
Companies from across the U.S. entered the rigorous two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Collections. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration, survey, and analysis process and determined the final rankings.