The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the Professional Recovery Consultants, Inc. (“PRC”) websites located at www.prorecoveryinc.com and www.payprc.com. By accessing, viewing, or using content, material, or services available on or through the PRC websites, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions, and that you agree to them and intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not granted permission to use the PRC websites and must exit immediately.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time. Users visiting the websites must look for any changes to the Terms and Conditions since their last visit.
The PRC websites have been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about PRC and its services. Without limiting the generality of anything else, PRC does not commit and disclaims any duty to update the PRC websites or any of the information and it shall not be responsible for any errors in the websites.
Trademarks and Other Proprietary Information
Websites text, graphics, design, selection, and arrangement is proprietary information. Some images are courtesy of 123RF. Permission is granted to download and print materials from the PRC websites only for the purpose of viewing, reading, and retaining for reference the materials for personal, non-commercial purposes. All names, trademarks, service marks, symbols, slogans, and logos appearing on the websites are proprietary to PRC or its licensors. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law.
Disclaimers Regarding Other Servers and Websites
The PRC websites, the websites materials on and in and made available through the PRC websites, and the services information, and products offered by PRC are made available “as is” and “with all faults.” Use of the PRC websites are entirely the risk of the user. PRC does not represent or warrant the PRC websites, the websites materials on and in and made available through the PRC websites, and the services, information, and products offered in connection therewith, express or implied, written or oral, arising from course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or otherwise, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, systems integration, non-interference, quality, title, and non-infringement.
PRC shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, extra-contractual, or punitive damages of any kind whatever, including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may or do result from the use of, access to , or inability to use the PRC websites, the website materials on and in and made available through the PRC websites, or the services, information, and products offered in connection therewith, regardless of legal theory, whether or not any party had been advised of the possibility or probability of such damages, and even if the remedies otherwise available fail of their essential purpose.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In the event you claim our office applied a payment incorrectly, our office will conduct a reasonable investigation to determine whether a payment was misapplied. If we determine an error has occurred, our office will either:
- Refund the amount to the debit card, credit card, or checking account that was used to make the payment
- Reapply the payment to a corrected account in our office
Our office will not provide refunds if no error has occurred with the exception of extraordinary circumstances. Our office can be notified of any issues by calling us at (800) 991-5265, or writing to us at:
Professional Recovery Consultants, Inc.
2700 Meridian Pkwy. Ste. 200
Durham, NC 27713
If you are a resident of Colorado, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Buffalo, New York, Yonkers, New York, New York City, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Wisconsin, please read the state-specific disclosure below.
- For Colorado Residents: Our Colorado office is located at 1776 S. Jackson St., #900, Denver, CO 80210-3808. The phone number to our Colorado office is (720) 647-7600.
- For Massachusetts Residents: Our office is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Our phone number where we can be reached is 800-991-5265.
- For Minnesota Residents: This collection agency is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Commerce.
- For City of Buffalo, New York Residents: This agency is licensed by the City of Buffalo. Our License number is CAG11-537227.
- For City of Yonkers, New York Residents: This agency is licensed by the City of Yonkers. Our License number is 9587.
- For New York City, New York Residents: This agency is licensed by the City of New York. Our New York City Department of Consumer Affairs license number is 1162497.
- For North Carolina Residents: N.C. Department of Insurance Number 114000.
- For Tennessee Residents: This agency is licensed by the Tennessee Collection Service Board of the Department of Commerce and Insurance. Our license number is 454.
- For Wisconsin Residents: This collection agency is licensed by the Division of Banking in the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions, www.wdfi.org.